Top Blogs Bookmark and Share Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

True Friends

Counters

Friday, August 7, 2009

Ways to build CONFIDENCE !!!

Hi,

In today scenerio, the most important thing for anyone is CONFIDENCE, but most of the people lacks it & because of which they are unable to attain what they deserve,

I think a person should talk to his friends a lot about different issues & scenerio time-to-time, which helps him to deal with the real situation better.

suggestion are most welcomed.

Thanks

Ashish

6 comments:

  1. Relief of these types of stresses may result in physical health improvements as well. For example, tension headaches or muscle stiffness brought on by tension can be relieved by relaxation and massage treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also apply positive affirmations to your daily life. This is a big help for developing positive self-esteem. That doesn't mean egotism, it means seeing that you are a worthy person. You can help yourself feel better by using positive affirmations. It can be done in only a few minutes a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True friends are always there to help us in our problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved it as a favorite to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what do you think.

    ReplyDelete